Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Leaping Lotus...where we've been...


Seems like things move slow sometimes...
thank goodness for my iPhoto archives!





As I was looking through my iPhoto gallery recently...
(looking for a particular item I know I shot photos of)
I got a glimpse of some of the creative things I worked on 
this last year for my shop in 
WOW...
it really put things in perspective for me!

Keep your eye on the big picture Denise!


  
As I glanced around each of these  photos I realized...
most of these items I put in my shop 
have been purchased and made their way to new homes!


A few have moved over to my Urban Barn shop...
but for the most part...SOLD!











It's a new year...time to think outside the box
and get a clear picture of how I'd like the future 
of CerroHome to look...
what works and what I can leave behind...
what tickles me and what drags me down.

Though in this moment...
it feels good to see the progress I made in the last year!
I never did find that one item I was looking for in iPhoto,
distractions can be good!

Onward & Upward!

Hope you'll stick around to see what's next!

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I enjoy and appreciate your comments and ideas...it also let's me know I'm not out here in Blogland all alone!

Thank you for visiting my blog.....

Thank you for visiting my blog.....
I invite you to talk back by commenting!