Sunday, January 6, 2013

Is it unreasonable to try to live everyday like it's Sunday?


What I mean by that is to fully enjoy the day...like you do on Sunday.
Wake up, smell the fresh coffee brewing, 



breeze through a magazine, Pinterest, favorite blogs 
looking at pretty pictures and being inspired.

(painting I recently sold in my Etsy shop)


Take my little shop dog on her morning walk, 
 love how everyday is so new to her.



That's all I have to say for now...
back to enjoying a lazy day at home...
its Sunday.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I enjoy and appreciate your comments and ideas...it also let's me know I'm not out here in Blogland all alone!

Thank you for visiting my blog.....

Thank you for visiting my blog.....
I invite you to talk back by commenting!