Saturday, February 9, 2013

A little story of Black & White...

Midweek update...


on a project I mentioned last week here and on 



I got the black and white story
(with a touch of soft blue)
into my shop in Leaping Lotus.
I wish the little black metal dressing table with mirror 
showed up better in this photo...
trust me, it's pretty neat!



I changed the clock face and mechanism to something 
more timely + time keeping!


Chalk paint dresser with 
decoupage sheet music drawers.

  

Three chalk painted lamps with
black and white lampshades
one stenciled with homemade chalk paint 


I almost removed this little script top writing desk
to make more room.
Good thing I didn't...
it sold the very next day!


See you next time...

ENJOY




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I enjoy and appreciate your comments and ideas...it also let's me know I'm not out here in Blogland all alone!

Thank you for visiting my blog.....

Thank you for visiting my blog.....
I invite you to talk back by commenting!