Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weekend, fabulous, frugal, friendly, furniture finds...

My latest collection 
garage sale & consignment store finds
all in three hours time !

For a total of 
$242

Let me break it down...


$15 for all this
two really sturdy chairs that will paint up nicely
silver bowl
4 place mats & napkins in a vintage rose fabric
and an iron wall hanging (or trivet)


 I got this from one of the other vendors at Urban Barn
$35 marked down from $69
beautiful lines with a leather top
 I can't wait to paint it!


This little night stand for $39 with a
Venetian hard wax finish
 hand painted design.
I only have to clean this one up to sell...
I love that!


A darling curio cabinet with glass shelves
perfect colors...so no need to paint!
$25
I took out the glass side panels and am thinking of replacing them 
with chicken wire!


Mirror $19 from $79
I hope it's an old mirror that I can remove some of the silvering on the back
Linda at Urban Barn is going to show me how to do it...
though says it only works on old mirrors.


$10 for this little night stand...simple design
and great small size that sells well.


 I love this piece...and the design...and it is so heavy...
and it will be so fun to paint!
$39




Add in a bunch of fun little stuff...

$10 
 three new to look vintage mirrors



$5 each
ceramics pieces with flowers


$11
set of vases...not vintage...just cool!


$3
copper vase
(with two napkins thrown in)
silver bowl part of $15 group.


Now it's all heaped up and ready for a little (or alot) of attention...
aren't we all!

I'm hoping the rain doesn't show up again here in 
sunny California this week
so I can get brushes and paint out
and get these treasures ready for
new homes.

What's your latest found treasures?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I enjoy and appreciate your comments and ideas...it also let's me know I'm not out here in Blogland all alone!

Thank you for visiting my blog.....

Thank you for visiting my blog.....
I invite you to talk back by commenting!